In 2003 Barana, in conjunction with the Toga Group purchased the first of its 'Vibe Hotels', in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney.
Barana's hospitality portfolio continues to expand, with the inclusion of the Novotel Hotels. The portfolio spans sites throughout Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland's Gold Coast. Barana’s Hospitality Portfolio includes:
- Vibe Rushcutters, 100 Bayswater Road, Rushcutters Bay
- Peppers Manor House, Southern Highlands
- Peppers Anchorage Marina, Port Stephens – Marina owned by Barana Group. Peppers Anchorage hotel was sold in January 2013.
- Novotel Glen Waverley, 285 Springvale Rd Glen Waverley
- Novotel St Kilda, 14-16 Upper Esplanade St Kilda
- The Vibe Savoy Melbourne was sold in 2013
- The Vibe North Sydney was sold in 2015
FEATURED CASE STUDY
Novotel Hotel, St Kilda, Melbourne
The Novotel St Kilda is a 4 star hotel comprising 211 rooms with an outdoor heated swimming pool and gymnasium. The hotel is Melbourne’s premier beachfront hotel, in prime position on The Esplanade, St Kilda.
The property was acquired by Barana Group in September 2012.