Residential Property Development
Often it is the case that the property which has been identified ultimately represents a redevelopment opportunity, however in the short to medium term the property can be held as an income producing asset. This allows the necessary ‘breathing space’ to obtain the necessary approvals and generally prepare all of the steps required as part of the development process.
Some of the developments undertaken by Barana and interests associated with Barana include:
- Panorama, 200-220 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest
- The Wentworth, Belmont Road, Mosman, Sydney
- The Cedars, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, Sydney
- Bayview Apartments, New South Head Road, Double Bay, Sydney
- Ocean Grove, Gerrale Street, Cronulla, Sydney
- The Block and The Lexington, Boundary Street, Rushcutters Bay, Sydney
- The Hart, Cooper Street, Surry Hills, Sydney
FEATURED CASE STUDY
PANORAMA - 200-220 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest
This property was acquired in May 2010 with a building of gross floor area in excess of 14,000 sqm.
The Panorama Development as it's known was completed at the end of 2013 and comprises 3 separate apartment buildings with a total of 222 apartments.
Barana Group was awarded the Urban Taskforce Winner of Development Excellence Award for Adaptive Re Use Development 2014 for the Panorama Development.